Thank you to 13WMAZ and Mercer University’s Center for Collaborative Journalism’s Amyre Makupson for including the Otis Redding Foundation’s virtual Center lessons in this piece. Featuring voice coach Kimberly Kelsey Epps!
- DREAMcast Episode 4: A New Generation of Respect with Rachel Moss
- Otis Redding’s “Respect” Children’s Lyric Book to be distributed to Community Youth
- DREAMcast Episode 3: Art, Activism, and Homage with Nikkolas Smith
- Rolling Stone Magazine Profiles OMC 2.0
- DREAMcast Episode 2: ALäZ and DKOMX: From Mentorship to Making Music