Thank you to 13WMAZ and Mercer University’s Center for Collaborative Journalism’s Amyre Makupson for including the Otis Redding Foundation’s virtual Center lessons in this piece. Featuring voice coach Kimberly Kelsey Epps!
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 7: Full Circle with Lisa Love
- Otis Redding Foundation Awarded $18,000 Community Foundation for Central Georgia Grant
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 6: All Things Work Together with Karen Lee
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 5: Constant Evolution with Michael Mauldin
- Otis Redding Foundation Distributes Copies of “(Sittin’ On) The Dock Of The Bay” Book to Local Schools