The Otis Redding Foundation was awarded an $18,000 grant in April 2021 from the Community Foundation of Central Georgia to support programming at the Otis Redding Center for Creative Arts (ORCCA). The surprise announcement was streamed live on Facebook, along with the awarding of many other grants to other amazing organizations in Middle Georgia. Watch the video below to see the joy on everyone’s faces!
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 8: A Call To Action with Robert McDuffie
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 7: Full Circle with Lisa Love
- Otis Redding Foundation Awarded $18,000 Community Foundation for Central Georgia Grant
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 6: All Things Work Together with Karen Lee
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 5: Constant Evolution with Michael Mauldin