Otis Redding, III visited Hubbard Elementary School in Forsyth, Ga. on March 19 to present 5th grade band student, Tashayla M. with a clarinet. The Otis Redding Foundation wished Tashayla all the best luck in the future with her music education!
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 4: You Gotta Believe with Michael Mauldin
- ORF Board Member Arron Saxe Featured in Pollstar Magazine
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 3: 2,000 Miles I Roam with Shea O’Connor
- Otis Redding Foundation Presents “Beyond The Notes” After School Program with Bibb County School District
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 2: Breaking The Rules with Babatunde Akinboboye