We are currently seeking interns for 2015!
- Ability to work in a high profile, fast paced, office environment
- Assist with marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Manage Social Networking, using Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Pintrest
- Write correspondence (memos, thank-you letters, emails)
- Ability to learn and use WordPress for foundation website
- Answer phones
- Greet visitors to mini museum
- Archive photos and newspaper articles
- Manage office files (filing and creating new files)
- Work independently and achieve goals
- Work in a small, fun, personal environment
- Ability to offer creative, innovative, out-of-the-box ideas to the vision of the foundation
To apply, please submit a paragraph about how you would market and promote the Otis Redding Foundation on social networking sites to gain followers and visits to the website, along with your resume, to email@example.com.