The Redding Family, including Otis Redding’s children (Dexter, Karla and Otis Redding, III) and his widow, Zelma Redding, attended and spoke at a special panel for the opening of the exhibit “Respect!: Otis Redding And The Revolution Of Soul” at The GRAMMY Museum on January 21, 2016 in Los Angeles, California. More pictures are available HERE. More information on the exhibit is available HERE.
- ORF Board Member Arron Saxe Featured in Pollstar Magazine
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 3: 2,000 Miles I Roam with Shea O’Connor
- Otis Redding Foundation Presents “Beyond The Notes” After School Program with Bibb County School District
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 2: Breaking The Rules with Babatunde Akinboboye
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 1: At Your Service with Otis Redding, III