The Redding Family, including Otis Redding’s children (Dexter, Karla and Otis Redding, III) and his widow, Zelma Redding, attended and spoke at a special panel for the opening of the exhibit “Respect!: Otis Redding And The Revolution Of Soul” at The GRAMMY Museum on January 21, 2016 in Los Angeles, California. More pictures are available HERE. More information on the exhibit is available HERE.
- 12 Days of O’Tis The Season – At Home!
- DREAMcast Episode 7: Rest Empowered with The Rap Room
- DREAMcast Episode 6: More Freedom, More Expression with Chris Paultre
- DREAMcast Episode 5: Command Respect with the Command Sisters
- Otis Redding’s “Respect” Children’s Lyric Book Distribution Begins in Tindall Fields