The Redding Family, including Otis Redding’s children (Dexter, Karla and Otis Redding, III) and his widow, Zelma Redding, attended and spoke at a special panel for the opening of the exhibit “Respect!: Otis Redding And The Revolution Of Soul” at The GRAMMY Museum on January 21, 2016 in Los Angeles, California. More pictures are available HERE. More information on the exhibit is available HERE.
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 8: A Call To Action with Robert McDuffie
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 7: Full Circle with Lisa Love
- Otis Redding Foundation Awarded $18,000 Community Foundation for Central Georgia Grant
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 6: All Things Work Together with Karen Lee
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 5: Constant Evolution with Michael Mauldin