In this episode, we spoke with Robert McDuffie, world-renowned violinist and founder of the McDuffie Center for Strings in Macon. We talked about what inspired his journey from successful musician to educator and music advocate. Robert shares his love and appreciation of Macon, GA for its contributions and influence on the world of music. He also challenges the racial climate that has marked Macon and much of America. Ultimately committed to good music and the nurturing of the next generation of music hopefuls, Robert talks about his work with the McDuffie Center for Strings, what he hopes to accomplish, and their upcoming projects and collaborations.
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 8: A Call To Action with Robert McDuffie
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 7: Full Circle with Lisa Love
- Otis Redding Foundation Awarded $18,000 Community Foundation for Central Georgia Grant
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 6: All Things Work Together with Karen Lee
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 5: Constant Evolution with Michael Mauldin