In this episode, we hear from Lisa Love, the Director of the Georgia Music Foundation. Ms. Love recounts how she first came to be connected to the Otis Redding Foundation and the role she played in establishing the Otis Music Camp. She shares her passion for education and her love and appreciation for all music, especially the music from Georgia!
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 8: A Call To Action with Robert McDuffie
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 7: Full Circle with Lisa Love
- Otis Redding Foundation Awarded $18,000 Community Foundation for Central Georgia Grant
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 6: All Things Work Together with Karen Lee
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 5: Constant Evolution with Michael Mauldin