Over the next two episodes, we will introduce you to the two newest members of the Otis Redding Foundation Board of Directors. This week we spoke with Karen Lee, Senior Vice President at W&W Public Relations. Ms. Lee shared how she went from growing up in a musical environment in Jersey City, New Jersey to working as a publicist with such notable musicians as Prince, Patti Labelle, Tupac Shakur, and many others. Ms. Lee talked about what it means to her to join the Otis Redding Foundation.
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 7: Full Circle with Lisa Love
- Otis Redding Foundation Awarded $18,000 Community Foundation for Central Georgia Grant
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 6: All Things Work Together with Karen Lee
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 5: Constant Evolution with Michael Mauldin
- Otis Redding Foundation Distributes Copies of “(Sittin’ On) The Dock Of The Bay” Book to Local Schools