For the second part of this two-part special, the DREAMcasters continue the conversation with American media proprietor and record executive Michael Mauldin to learn about his latest role as co-founder of the Black American Music Association (BAM). He talks about the mission of the professional trade organization to preserve, protect and promote the legacy and the future of authentic Black American Music as an indigenous art form. He shares his plans for BAM to install the Black Music & Entertainment Walk of Fame which will be located in historic downtown Atlanta. He even offers insight into what it takes to be nominated as an inductee and some people he’s got his eye on.
- Otis Redding’s “(Sittin’ On) The Dock of the Bay” Children’s Lyric Book Distribution to Jones County School District
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 9: Why We Do What We Do with Stacey Timothy
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 8: A Call To Action with Robert McDuffie
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 7: Full Circle with Lisa Love
- Otis Redding Foundation Awarded $18,000 Community Foundation for Central Georgia Grant