This week we had illustrator, designer, and animator Shea O’Connor talks with us about the upcoming release of “(Sittin’ On) The Dock of the Bay”: A Children’s Picture Book. Shea shares some of her artistic influences, how she sees parallels between visual art and music, and the process of visually capturing the soul of Otis Redding’s Dock of the Bay for young readers.
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 7: Full Circle with Lisa Love
- Otis Redding Foundation Awarded $18,000 Community Foundation for Central Georgia Grant
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 6: All Things Work Together with Karen Lee
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 5: Constant Evolution with Michael Mauldin
- Otis Redding Foundation Distributes Copies of “(Sittin’ On) The Dock Of The Bay” Book to Local Schools