This week we spoke with Otis Redding III, son of Zelma and Otis Redding, accomplished musician and member of the funk band The Reddings, and newly elected Board President of Meals on Wheels of Middle Georgia. Otis III talks with our team about his long-standing work with Meals on Wheels, what drives his continued passion for the work they do, and his new leadership role within the organization.
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 8: A Call To Action with Robert McDuffie
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 7: Full Circle with Lisa Love
- Otis Redding Foundation Awarded $18,000 Community Foundation for Central Georgia Grant
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 6: All Things Work Together with Karen Lee
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 5: Constant Evolution with Michael Mauldin