This week we spoke with Otis Redding III, son of Zelma and Otis Redding, accomplished musician and member of the funk band The Reddings, and newly elected Board President of Meals on Wheels of Middle Georgia. Otis III talks with our team about his long-standing work with Meals on Wheels, what drives his continued passion for the work they do, and his new leadership role within the organization.
- ORF Board Member Arron Saxe Featured in Pollstar Magazine
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 3: 2,000 Miles I Roam with Shea O’Connor
- Otis Redding Foundation Presents “Beyond The Notes” After School Program with Bibb County School District
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 2: Breaking The Rules with Babatunde Akinboboye
- DREAMcast Season 2 Episode 1: At Your Service with Otis Redding, III